Monday, July 23, 2007

I scream, You Scream, We all Scream for...

Did you that the Inland Empire has the world's best Ice Cream Parlor? That is not just by my estimation, that is the opinion of National Geaographic. The place is called Handel's Ice cream it's located on Mountain Avenue in Upland. Interestingly enough, the runner up is Doctor Bob's in Pomona. Handel's beat out the all of the top competitors like 31 flavors, Ben and Jerry's, and Cold Stone; as well as places from our the world like Berthillon in Paris and Vivoli Gelato in Italy.



We went last night and when we got there close to their closing time (at around 9:30 pm) there was still a line of people lingering to get their frozen treats. Kellee and I decided on Sundaes; Kellee had black Cherry and I had a mint chip. They gave Faith a child size cone of Sour apple ice cream for free...she said she wanted green ice cream! The sundaes were a little pricy, but not over the top.

My sweeties and their sweets!

Yikes, That's Sour!"Some More of yours Papa..."

Since it was our first time, I admit I stayed traditional on my flavor, but how can you not love a place that has flavors like Elvis (Bannana and peanut buttter, of course), Rasberry Jalepno, Tin Lizzy, and Spouse like a house. So next time your in the area and are craving the the cold taste of cream stop by Handel's you won't be disappointed.


Handels's YEAH!!!!

1 comments:

contrarian 78 said...

Keep in mind, Handel's is actually based out of Ohio. So it's still true that we should ask, "Can anything good come from the I.E.?"