Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Battle for Burbank (May 21st, 2007)

It's been awhile since I've taken my family out to explore the weirdness that is Southern California, so today we decided to head down to Burbank at eat at the Deli inside the Fry's electronic store. It was pretty cool, they have it all set up like an old drive-in theater; they even show movies to watch from the dinning cars. The food is so-so, but it was worth the trip.


However, the craziest thing happened while we were eating; I'll never doubt again! While I was stuffing my face with my Ham and Cheese a Flying Saucer Crashed into the Building. At first, we thought it was one of the planes from the Bob Hope Airport across the street, but then all of the sudden strange creatures came out of the UFO. Little green spacemen with ray-guns were disintegrating everyone in the store. There was an enormous fanged-octopus monster that was grabbing customers with his huge tentacles and gorging himself with people shopping for new PC's. Giant ants were roaming about the store causing havoc, and there was what appeared to be their leader taking a blonde bombshell as his slave.

We were terrified of course, and I did all I could to protect my family without peeing my pants! Help finally arrived. The US military came into the store, but were outnumbered and their weaponry inept in dealing with these creatures. We saw one little Martian with his ray-gun cut a military jeep right in half! After that we ran for our lives out of the store.

I know must of you wont believe this story, so I took pictures. They aren't the best, because MEN IN WHITE (posing as clerks) were swarming around and trying to contain the site. As you know MEN IN WHITE do not want pictures taken as evidence to the world. Nonetheless, I did get a few.


0 comments: