Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Napoleon's Dueling Piano Bar- Paris




It's closing time

After attending Love and walking the strip we found our way to Napoleon's Dueling Piano Bar. Prior to our trip, I looked up Cigar Bars on the web and this seemed to be the main one. However, once we arrived in town I found a couple of others that were probably a little more focused on Cigars. Napoleon's had a nice comfortable atmosphere, but very limited on their cigar selection. The Dueling Pianos were entertaining but as far as a piano man taking request the best I have found thus far was in Memphis. The couple here played some descent songs, but when we requested Bob Seger they only knew one song and played a bad rendition of it. Still, I would probably comeback just because I liked the easy going atmosphere that was maintained in the hustle and bustle of Vegas.

0 comments: