Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Daniel Boulud Brasserie at the Wynn






We went to Daniel Boulud Brasserie for three reasons: 1) The restaurant was located at our hotel 2) It had a Michelin Star 3) The Chef is world renowned and was a guest judge on Top Chef.

Apparently, I only took pictures of the dessert. I suppose, this was because the meal was so good that I couldn't stop to put my fork down and pick up the camera. My wife and I loved the entire evening at the restaurant. The staff were friendly and helpful. They could tell we were out of place, or maybe I just told them upfront (probably a little of both), thus the waiter took the time to share with us each part of the dish and some helpful hints on eating the courses. My main course, the rack of lamb, being the ultimate in savory and though the desserts look a little strange were heavenly with each little nibble.

3 comments:

socalwingnut said...

Brassiere? Heh.

foldreformer said...

Ooops!

Rose Starr said...

Love the recent posts! Kellee, you are beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing some of your recent adventures :)