Monday, August 23, 2010

Mon Ami Gabi





This is my last post on Las Vegas at least until our next trip. Mon Ami Gabi was a exciting, scrumptious restaurant right on the strip. We elected to seat outside on the patio to experience the  delightful view of the Bellagio fountain. The food was outstanding. The onion soup was overflowing with cheese and had a savory flavor. I forget now which steak I ended up ordering, but it was one of those steaks where you really try to eat slow and chew 50 times just to extract every possible moment of taste. This was one of the few restaurants that I would probably come back to and try again. The staff was friendly, the atmosphere and location superb, and the food was quite remarkable.

1 comments:

mrs.deane said...

That was one of the best ways to describe a delicious piece of meat... YUM. I really wish red meat didn't make me feel ill every time I eat it now. I never noticed before how it affects me, but it does. But I'll be darned if the way you described that steak hasn't made me want to eat one for dinner. I'm glad you got at least one great meal in - in comparison to the Tom C. disappointment especially.