Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cross Country

TonightI will be traveling on the longest road trip of my life. My friend Jonathan is driving a car from California to Maryland; Jim and I have decided to tag along and see some of the country. The plan is to set out on a 14-hour drive to Amarillo Texas; eat at the Big Texan and see some of local sights like the Cadillac Ranch. Then we are heading to the glory of Memphis to ponder Graceland, Sun studios, and Beale St. Afterwards it’s quick stops in Tupelo, Birmingham, and Hotlanta. We then will make our way down into the heart of Southern Hospitality as we linger in Charleston, where we view where the War of Northern Aggression began, then to the heart of the Confederacy Capital Richmond. We will then take our weary weakened traveling legs up to Maryland and I will relax for a couple of hours before boarding a plane to come home.

I’ll put more details of my trip upon my return.

1 comments:

abigail grace said...

can't wait to see the pics from your traveling days...