Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wynn Resort, Las Vegas

Last November, My wife and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary in Las Vegas.  For me, like most Southern Californians,  going to Vegas is not that big of a deal.  But I've only been there three times in my life; once when my mom got remarried, I was around five years old; once for a day when I was 18, I drove out there with my friend Silver and somehow got stuck walking around a parking lot of a Grateful Dead show in a 125 degree heat (alright, maybe I exaggerate... maybe not); and once, right after I was married for a couple days. Still, this was not my first choice, but since I didn't plan until a month before (because I couldn't think of where to go) Vegas became the clear choice. Besides, all my co-workers were telling me the place has changed in ten years and I would probably not recognize the strip. 

In the late planning stages, still trying to figure things out, a co-worker and friend of mine, told me to look at Southwestvacations.com  for a deal. We ended up getting a really great deal to stay at the Wynn Hotel and two round trip flights. But a word to the wise, the earlier the better. I would have saved about a $100 bucks from the time I first looked into staying from the time I actually booked the trip (which was about a weeks lapse). 

The Wynn Hotel was beautiful! The staff was friendly and helpful which made the experience all the more refreshing. I loved the place.


First arriving at The Wynn.




Our room, the view and decor

Posted by Picasa
The Bathroom was great and the tub was almost as good as a jet tub.  

I'm pretty sure I took 6 baths while there!

0 comments: